Imagine, travelling the world in search of new products and services. While you are travelling, your purchases are received in to our warehouse, stock checked against invoice/delivery dockets, order received and picked, packed and dispatched - all while you are overseas...
E-Commerce is the future of retail shopping!
E-Commerce consists of buying and selling products or services over the internet. The amount of trade conducted electronically has grown extraordinary with increase widespread use the internet.
Why sell online:
The online sales market continues to grow taking in a heftier slice of the total retail pie. This increase is due to both changing behaviour and demographics as the online shopping experience becomes more desirable. A growing number of online buyers, particularly your adults, now have a credit card and income required to buy with a click of a button.
Small and medium-sized business using the internet to market their services and offerings are getting a greater return in top-line revenues for their investment. The average annual income of a small business using the internet is 3 to 1 compared with the averages for small business in general.
The most successful online businesses have e-commerce solutions that are simple, easy to use and are a rewarding experience for the customer.
- Increase Sales
- Decrease Costs
- Increase Profit
- Expands the size of the market from Regional to National, or National to International
- Processing Orders
- Storing information
- Lower Telecommunication costs
It's Easy to Get Started:
The OracleStudio E-commerce Shopping Carts provide an all-inclusive flexible group of services to help you with every aspect of selling your products and or services via the internet, from start to finish.
Some of the features available with this software are:
- Unlimited products and categories support
- Editing of categories, products, manufactures and customers
- Administration area secured with a username and password (through Oracle.CMS)
- Manage sale items and produce coupon-based promotional campaigns
- Customised quick search and advanced search features
- Accept numerous off-line and on-line payments processing options
- Customers can view their order history and order status
- Connection to secure payment page for credit card authorisation
We will provide a secure warehouse that is monitored 24 hours 7 days a week with 36 cameras and an electric fence. Our Store, Pick, Pack and Dispatch (SPPD) service is second to none in the local area.
Warehousing services and facilities include:
- Fully racked storage
- Capacity from 1 to 1000+ pallets
- Container stuffing and de-stuffing
- Pick and pack fulfilment
- Inwards and outwards handling
- Palletising of stock
- Numerous carton types and packing systems
- Domestic and International distribution
- Undercover loading and unloading facilities
- Order taking and processing
- Stock reconciliation
- Stretch wrapping
- Account management /Client liaison
- Inventory Management System
- Shipping labelling